Call today to schedule a free consultation, 775-233-6711
40 Hour Basic Mediation Training:
To Be Determined
40 Hour Mediation Training
Mediation training allows people to learn valuable techniques to listen, gather information and communicate more effectively as well as help people creatively resolve disputes. The skills learned in mediation training can be used in a wide variety of professions, such as law, social work, medicine, therapy, teaching and human resources.
Interested in learning how to mediate?
In this class, participants will learn and practice all of the skills necessary to mediate disputes, including:
• Conflict theory
• Negotiation theory
• Facilitative mediation process & techniques
• Special issues in mediation
• Ethics in the mediation setting
• And more…
40 Hour Mediator Training Sign-up
Advanced Mediation Training
Margaret also offers several advanced mediation trainings, including
• Custody Mediation
• Social Neuroscience & the Mediation Process: How to Keep Everyone Calm, Cool and Collected
Would you like additional information about other training classes that Margaret offers? Fill out form below
Margaret's teaching experience
Margaret enjoys presenting to various groups on how the mediation process can help people with many types of conflicts. Margaret has presented to:
40 Hour Classes:
- National Judicial College Faculty: 40 hour mediation course for administrative law judges;
- University of Nevada Reno Extended Studies: 40 Hour Beginning Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Nevada Supreme Court:40 Hour Dependency Mediation Certification Training
- National Judicial College: Alternative Dispute Resolution in the U.S. to delgations from Thailand, Iraq, the Middle East and Afghanistan
- Nevada Supreme Court Foreclosure Mediation Trainer: "Foreclosure Mediation Step by Step"
- Nevada Supreme Court Improvement Program: "Dependency Mediation"
- University of Nevada Reno Extended Studies: "Conflict Resolution Workshop"
- Second Judicial District Court (Washoe County) "Guardianship Mediation"
- State Bar of Nevada Probate Section: "Mediation as an Alternative to Litigation of Probate & Estate Matters
- State Bar of Nevada "Hot Topics in Mediation & Judicial Settlement"; "Overcoming Impasse"
- Washoe County Bar Association "Do's and Don'ts of Ethical Conduct in Mediation;" "Mediation Before Your Client Kicks the Bucket"
- Rotary Club Leadership Learning Assembly: "Conflict Resolution Techniques"
- Wooster High School Peer Mediation 20 Hour Training
Copyright © 2017 - Crowley Mediation