Call today to schedule a free consultation, 775-233-6711
Business & Interpersonal Disputes
Conflict is inevitable.
When it comes to business, it can also be very costly. Some of the consequences of unresolved workplace conflict can be:
- decreased productivity;
- stress, frustration and anxiety;
- loss of sleep;
- strained relationships;
- employee turnover;
- customer complaints;
- disability claims;
- increased use of sick leave.
Using mediation to help resolve business and interpersonal conflicts can help to avoid these consequences.
Margaret spent many years as a human resources attorney. Mediation is an excellent process for resolving workplace disputes, especially when people in conflict must continue to work together or have an ongoing business/customer relationship. The mediation process allows people to resolve issues, clarify expectations and find a conflict-free path for the future. Margaret has mediated employment matters for private companies as well as public entities such as:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- United States Department of the Interior
- The Second Judicial District Court
- Regional Transportation Commission
- Helps parties craft mutually satisfying solutions in a variety of organizational, business, and personal arenas
- Assists parties in settling disputes outside of the courtroom
- Facilitates early resolution of issues while helping parties to preserve their relationship
- Is confidential
- Is much faster than litigating a case
Mediation is far less costly than litigation. It also:
Margaret can also help you prevent disagreements at work.
She offers conflict resolution workshops for businesses.
Copyright © 2017 - Crowley Mediation